Energy Impact Illinois is a non-profit organization that helps Chicago area homeowners lower their energy consumption and create a more comfortable home. Funded by a grant from the Department of Energy, the program focuses on energy retrofits, specifically air sealing and insulation. These methods have proven to be the most effective way to reduce energy costs. Grant money is available to cover 70% of costs for air sealing and insulation projects, leaving the homeowner with only 30% of the normal cost. The first step is to get a home energy assessment, which Energy Impact Illinois is offering at a reduced price. The program is also offering free home energy assessments to homeowners that host an Impact House Party, which consists of inviting over 5-10 friends and neighbors for an energy loss demonstration.
Contact information: email@example.com (708)408-7155