What better way to celebrate the holidays than a leisurely drive through the neighborhood spent admiring Christmas decorations?
Thanks to our Facebook fans we came up with a list of great houses to gawk at this holiday season. Many of the homes are described by general block numbers.
Use our suggestions to plan your route and enjoy the ride. We suggest you start off at one end of 95th Street and wind your way down to the other.
The homes on the 9900 block of S. Campbell are all decorated with handmade decorations, so a nice stroll down that block is recommended.
If we missed one, let us know in the comment section and we'll update the map.
- 91st St. and Hoyne Ave.
- 9301 S. Hoyne Ave.
- 99th St. and Artesian Ave.
- 99th St and Campbell Ave.
- 96th Pl. and Albany Ave.
- Trumbull Ave. and 93rd St.
- 101st St. and Kildare Ave.
- 10900 S. Knox Ave.
- 99th St. and 52nd Ave.
- 102nd St. and Washington Ave.
- 5570 W 95th St.
- 9700 Mayfield Ave.
- 109th St. and Lyman Ave.
- 94th St. and Mobile Ave.
- 97th St. and Natoma Ave.
Enter the Contest
Do you go all out with the Christmas decorations? Then you need to enter Patch's Deck the House Contest. Simply click on your town and follow the instructions for how to upload your photo or video.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Leaked List Details Village Commissioners’ Allegiance
- Sting Nets Gas Station Employee in Synthetic Pot Sale, Cops Say
- Protesters March Down 95th Street Over Alleged Racial Profiling
- Statement Issued Ahead of Planned Racial Profiling Protest on 95th Street
- Small, But Passionate Group Marches Against Alleged Racial Profiling