The Contest is Now Closed. Thanks for entering.
Congratulations to our winner, Kimberly Vick of Tinley Park. She won the $50 gas card in the random drawing.
Can't wait until St. Patrick's Day to show off your South Side Irish Pride? Well, every day is St. Patch's Day! Start celebrating with an entry in our "I'm So Cute, I Must Be Irish" photo contest.
You don't even need a hint of Irish in you to play — just a photo.
SHARE A PHOTO of your favorite St. Patrick's Day South Side Irish Pride moment by clicking on the "Upload Photos and Videos" button on this article.
The photo you submit could have been taken at any time, in any location.
Vacation photos from a trip to Ireland. A photo from a South Side Irish St. Patrick's Day Parade from years gone by. Or grandma making her famous corned beef and cabbage or soda bread.
Maybe you'd like to share a photo of your daughter, all freckles and curls, performing a traditional Irish step dance. Or a blurry snapshot of the leprechaun you spied on the front lawn after downing several pints of Guinness last St. Patrick's Day.
Any photo gets you an entry in our contest. Just tell us in the caption why it's your favorite Irish memory.
You could even submit a photo from the upcoming St. Patrick's Day revelry!
Our deadline is 9 p.m., March 18.
Once your photo is uploaded onto the site, you're automatically entered into a random drawing to win a $50 gas card. (And with the prices at the pump right now, we could all use that.)
OK, now for the rules (that's right, we gotta have rules).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo that shows your South Side Irish Pride to this article, and tell us in the caption why it's your favorite Irish moment. (Keep it clean, laddies.)
- All entries must be received by noon, March 18, South Side Irish time.
- You may submit as many photos as you'd like, but each person is only entered once in the drawing.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing. The winner will receive a $50 gas card.
- If you crave more legalese, read our Complete Official Rules.
First-time visitor to Patch? Get "Patched In" through our free e-mail newsletter, where we'll announce the winner of the contest. It's a must to keep up on local news and breaking news alerts.
Click on the name of your town to sign up: Orland Park and Orland Hills,Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields, Oak Forest, Evergreen Park, Homewood-Flossmoor, Palos Park, Palos Heights and Palos Hills, New Lenox, Frankfort, and Mokena.