A three-bedroom home located at 9527 Natoma Ave. in Oak Lawn sold for $115,000. The kitchen in the home was updated in 2004 with custom cabinetry, wood-laminate flooring, neutral countertops and appliances. The home, built in 1954, has a loft/den area, detached garage and 863 square feet of living space. A new roof was put on in 2010.
These properties were recently sold in Oak Lawn, according to Cook County records.
- 7002 W. 96th St., $43,000
- 10006 S. Cicero Ave., $85,000
- 11035 Deblin Ln. 301, $125,000
- 9527 Natoma Ave. $115,000
- 9625 Natoma Ave., $47,500
- 10360 Parkside Ave. 3B, $64,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market.