No use sitting alone in your room, come on out to the St. Catherine's Parish Carnival, featuring games, rides, food, music and beverages of all types, including beer.
St. Catherine's, located at 107th Street and Kedvale Avenue, offers one of the bigger and best-run carnivals in the area, drawing more than 15,000 people from all over the Southland.
- Friday, June 8 - 6 to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 9 - 4 p.m. to midnight.
- Sunday, June 10, 2 to 10 p.m.
Friday, June 8
- Sorry for Partying, 8PM – 11PM,
Saturday, June 9
- The Bolts, 4PM – 6PM,
- Gone 2 Paradise - Jimmy Buffet Tribute, 8 to 11 p.m.
Sunday, June 10
- Digs & Fitz, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Sean and Charlie, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Hot Dogs, Pizza, Italian Beef & Sausage, Brats, Taco Joe’s Mexican Food, Elephant Ears, Original Rainbow Ice Cream Cones, Snow Cones