Invite a friend
Linly Designs Hosts Spring Open House Showcasing Winter to Spring Transitions and Easter/Passover Décor
Linly Designs, a leading interior design service provider with two highly successful retail showrooms in Chicagoland, will host their Spring Open House to display the latest in spring design and home décor, including beautiful Easter table settings ideas and other accessories ideal to have before the holiday on March 31. Linly Designs will also be offering select merchandise up to 40% off and a “Discount Drawing” where customers will draw from a jar an additional discount between 10-30% on all in-stock merchandise. Some of the trends that will be on display at the Spring Open House include:
- Easter/Passover Table Settings Spring Trends Linly Designs’ custom napkin rings can incorporate lemons, artichokes, etc. to compliment food and/or an Easter theme.
- Glass Decorative Jars: Fill glass decorative jars with lemons, artichokes, or bright candy.
- Scents: Purchase fresh Linen candles or the new Lampe Berger oil for Spring-like aromas.
- Wall Décor: Linly Designs has beautiful oil paintings, incorporating birds or flowers, which can lighten up any space for Spring.
- Florals and Centerpieces: Handcrafted silk tulips, peonies or spring flowers are long lasting and perfect for the dining room table.
- Accessories: Browse Linly Designs’ bright accessories such as bowls, vases, candlesticks or picture frames for a pop of color.
About Linly Designs:
Linly Designs offers a full range of interior design services and at-home and in-store consultations to create unique and personalized living spaces. Specializing in everything from custom window treatments to hand-picked custom furniture, Linly Designs creates a personal shopping experience exclusive to every client’s needs. Linly Designs exclusive feature, “Accessory Call®”, allows clients to experience the way their home would look with furniture, artwork and floral arrangements from Linly Designs. Linly Designs offers clients distinctive, timeless pieces that cannot be found anywhere else and is located at 445 W. Ogden Avenue in Clarendon Hills and 1766 Second St. in Highland Park. For more information, please visit www.LinlyDesigns.com.