I ran into my neighbor, Vincent Link, at on Wednesday afternoon. Vincent was waiting to surprise his dad with his A-honor roll certificate from While waiting for his dad to show up, his uncles rewarded him an ice cream sundae.
"Are you going to put it on the Patch," one of them asked.
We sure are.
Do you have a kid on the honor roll? Did your child's team win the basketball tournament or score a moral victory? Send you pictures to Lorraine at email@example.com, or upload them in the Patch announcements, because we can always use some good news.
It's as easy as that good pie at Huck Finn's.
- Log in to Oak Lawn Patch. You can use your Facebook log in, or create a new account if you don't have one.
- Go to Oak Lawn Announcements.
- Click on the box on the upper right side that says "Announce it to everyone!"
- Fill out the form with as much information about your announcement as you would like to include. You can also upload art or an event logo.
- At the bottom of the form, click "post my event."