From massive TV screens, complimentary chili and beer and drink specials, Oak Lawn's bars are a great place to watch the big show in Indianapolis. Patch makes your Super Bowl watching ridiculously easy for you.
- Complimentary chile and nacho bar from 5 to 7 p.m.
- 8-feet by 8-feet TV screen
Closed party. Sold out.
- $1 pints
- $2 domestic beer
- $12.50 food buffet
- Private party with reserved seating starting at 3 p.m.; last call when game is over.
- Shrimp, stuffed chops and stuffed chicken
- $55 per person
- Notable: “This is one of our nicest functions. We lock the door after 3 p.m.”
Doors open 5 p.m.
- Food and drink package includes buffet, domestic drafts, well drinks; $2 craft beer specials
- Package special: $40 per individual; $70 per couple until half hour after the game ends.
- Two big rooms, bunch of TVs
- $1.50 pints; $10 domestic buckes
- Complimentary food and refreshments
- Regular prices for beer and drinks.
- Complimentary food at half-time.
- $30 Package includes open bar (no top shelf)
- FOX'S Pizza and Wings buffet @ halftime
- PLUS a chance to win a 46" LCD TV!
- Seating is still available buy your tickets today