A brick split-level home located at 4524 W. 102nd St. in Oak Lawn sold for $220,000. The home has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,208 square feet of living space. It was built in 1962. The home has an all-new kitchen with raised panel cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. It has a partial basement with a rec room and a large living room/dining room area with vaulted ceilings. The home comes equipped with a two-car detached garage.
These properties were recently sold in , according to Cook County records.
- 5307 W. 90th St., $168,000
- 4855 W. 95th St., $200,000
- 4524 W. 102nd St., $220,000
- 9624 S. Kolmar Ave., $215,000
- 9515 Meade Ave., $130,000
- 8708 Sproat Ave., $140,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market.