Congratulations to the on another successful Fall On the Green. The weather held up for the most part and residents and visitors of all ages appeared to be enjoying themselves.
Some residents wrote to Patch to complain about almost being burned by cigarettes on the dance floor in the Budweiser Beer Tent. There was a lot of smoking and dancing with lit cigarettes in the hands during the Tumbling Dice show on Friday night.
We thank the Oak Lawn village employees who did the yeoman’s work on coordinating, building and staging the 2012 edition plus dealing with crazy village board politics:
- Chad Weiler, director of business operations
- Deanne Adasiak, business operations
- Steve Barrett, director of public works
- Gerry “Chic” Chickerillo, street division manager/pumpkin hoister
- OLPD and OLFD
- and the volunteers of the Oak Lawn Special Events Committee
Enjoy the video and photo gallery from 2012’s Fall On the Green. Please add your own photos and video to ours.