A two-story brick home located at 9304 Sproat Ave. in Oak Lawn sold for $320,000. The home has five bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 3,300 square feet of living space. It was built in 2008. The home features a gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, an island preparation station, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. It has an oak staircase with iron spindles and hardwood flooring. The home is two blocks from the Metra station.
These properties were recently sold in Oak Lawn, according to Cook County records.
- 6101 W. 99th St., $83,500
- 10136 Alice Ct., $168,000
- 9717 S. Kenneth Ave., $160,000
- 10401 S. Kolin Ave., $252,000
- 10740 Lamon Ave., $175,000
- 9304 Sproat Ave., $320,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market.