Calvin Christian Reformed Church
Originally centered in the Englewood neighborhood of Chicago, and having served a vibrant Dutch congregation, Calvin Christian Reformed Church moved to its current location in Oak Lawn back in 1963. As an ever-expanding place of worship, the church is always looking for new members in the Chicagoland area. Sunday school, prayer sessions and various ministries let members worship, eat and travel together. One of the most popular church activities involves traveling to residential areas and praying for its inhabitants.
- Hours: Service: Sun, 10am, 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a flat surface at the entrance.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1887
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Christian Reformed
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No