Oak Lawn Park Dist Centennial Park
Centennial Park is the largest recreational park in the Oak Lawn Park District. It offers something for everyone of all ages, athletic abilities and interests, including nine ball fields, an outdoor basketball court, two football fields, inline skating, a picnic area, a soccer field, tot-lot, three sand volleyball courts and a walking path. A variety of adult and youth sport leagues are available, including adult softball and sand volleyball, and youth soccer and nerf-football, Also check out Centennial's outdoor swimming pool, which is open during the summer from mid-June to mid-August. The pool offers swimming lessons and can be rented for private parties. If you're an inline skater or skateboard enthusiast, check out the park's skate court. Located adjacent to the Community Pavilion, Centennial is the scene of Oak Lawn's annual Family Days Celebration every August.
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk. Expanded evening hours when adult softball leagues and pool are in season or for special community events.
- Handicap Accessible: The walking path is paved for wheelchair accessibility. The park buildings are ADA-compliant according to the park district.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Area: 38 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables