Oak Lawn Park District's Keeler Park offers a full array of playground equipment from slides and rocking dinosaurs to monkey bars and swings. Keeler is one of Oak Lawn's newer parks, established in 1997. It is located near Advocate Christ Hospital and Hope Children's Hospital. The park also features an athletic field for a game of touch football or soccer.
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1997
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking