Marist High School is a co-ed Catholic college preparatory high school. The school first opened its doors in 1963. The Marist Brothers oversee operations.
For much of its life, Marist operated as an all-boys institution. Starting in 2002 the school became co-ed. Marist is one of the largest Catholic high schools in the area.
The large curriculum allows students to explore their academic interests. A wide range of AP classes are offered.
Marist students have the opportunity to participate in numerous clubs and extra-curricular activities. The school also has a strong sports program and fields teams in a variety of boys and girls sports.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1963
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Roman Catholic
- Number of faculty: 110
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school participates in a variety of community activities and charitable causes.
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Boarding: No
- Uniforms: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Chemistry, Psychology, Spanish, French, Computer Science, Art History, Studio Art, Calculus, History, English, Biology, Physics, US Government, Microeconomics and Spanish Literature
- Extracurricular activities available: Academic Team, Speech Team, Theater, Yearbook, Chorus, Band, Math Team, National Honor Society, Student Council, WYSE, Model UN
- Student clubs: Missions, Art, Ecology, Anime, Chess, Spirit Club, Pro Life, Fine Arts
- Sports teams: Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Football, Softball, Golf, Track and Field, Cross Country, Bowling, Cheerleading, Fishing, Wrestling, Hockey, Gymnastics, Tennis, Swimming