The owner, Patrick Miller, started out in the pet business back in 1979 and moved to this location on Cicero Avenue in February 2010. Pets Pets Pets offers a lifetime guarantee on any animal purchase and does not charge tax on sales over $30, passing the savings to the customer. There is a wide selection of leashes, food, and toys, and Miller's personal philosophy is to "help the customer with any pet-related question."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1979
- What makes this community special?: The owner has been working in the area for many years and knows some of his customers personally.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Specialties: Birds, Fish, Reptiles, Rodents