Trinity Christian College granted its first four-year degrees in 1971. Since that time, the college has grown into an institution that offers almost 40 areas of study to its 1,450 students. Many faiths are represented by Trinity's student body, however the college operates in connection with the Reformed Christian faith. The college's curriculum is based in the liberal arts with an emphasis on faith and Biblical studies. The Trinity Trolls compete in 11 different collegiate sports and the campus is home to a variety of athletic venues. It offers athletic camps for area children and participates in a variety of community service projects.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1959
- Number of students: 1,491
- Male-to-female ratio: 3:1
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Reformed Christian
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by the State of Illinois to grant bachelor's of arts and sciences in a variety of fields.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Parking: Free lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Student groups are engaged in community service projects ranging from after-school tutoring, to the annual LovePalos event. The College offers programs, theatre productions, and concerts that are open to the community.
- Degrees: Undergraduate
- Programs: Evening, Part-time, Study abroad, Summer studies
- Percent minority: 193
- Campus housing: Yes
- Sports conference: Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference
- Sports teams: Men's - Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, Men's Golf Women's - Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball