- Position sought: Oak Lawn Community High School Dist. 229 Board of Education member
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 312-907-4610
- Age: 47
- Family: Vickie (wife), Michael Jr. (son), 21, and Alec (son), 13. Sons Michael Jr. is a graduate of OLCHS; Alec is an incoming freshman.
- Education: Brother Rice High School
- Occupation: Vice-president of operations for a mechanical shop.
- Previous elected office: None.
What is the primary reason you are running for this office: My primary reason for running is to make sure students get the best education they can and to make sure the taxpayers' money is used for the best interests of both the students and the taxpayers. I want to help keep students active in academics, sports, and the arts so they will be less likely to get involved in undersireable activities.
What will be your single most important priority if elected? My single most important priority is to make sure the students and their education remain on a good and healthy track.
What sets you apart from the other candidates? Although I do not know some of the canditates I can only say that my interest is for the students to get the best education possible.
How long have you lived in Dist. 229? 15 years
What is your favorite thing about Dist. 229? My favorite thing about Oak Lawn Community High School is its potential. I think that this school has the potential of becoming a great school.
What is the biggest problem in Dist. 229? I can not single out one big problem in OLCHS. I believe that there are multiple issues that need to be addressed and there is always room for improvement.