Oak Lawn Tr. Terry Vorderer is holding a town hall meeting for residents starting at 7 p.m. Thursday, June 26. The meeting will be held at Salem United Church of Christ at 9717 S. Kostner Ave.
The meeting is for fourth district residents, but all residents are invited, Vorderer said.
Topics for discussion include:
- new business development
- public safety issues
- the Everbridge notification system.
Village's administrative staff will also be on hand to answer residents' questions and give an overview of their respective departments, including:
- Oak Lawn Police Chief Michael Murray
- Jeanne Galazen, village inspector
- Rich Bassette, 911 communications director
- Steve Radice, economic development
- Tom Swaw, information services
Residents will have the opportunity to ask village officials questions and to sign up to receive emergency alerts from the village’s Everbridge Alert System.